Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Free ship code is expiring!!

  1. #1
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Exclamation

    I placed an order last night and the order taker told me that the code A58116 will expire at the end of May! That's just a couple days more so get your orders as soon as you can!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the heads-up! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for letting us know!! The last time I checked, we had two free shipping codes. Will the other code expire as well? [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I don't know about the other code. It still worked as of last night, though, because another board member used it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member agcollector293110's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh-oh.....I can feel my next order coming soon!!! I guess I'll have to stock up on some more dress forms if they are still on sale!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member StephanieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 30th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the heads up! Hmm..what should I order...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MOM to JILLIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    684
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! I need to order Kirsten's Pottery set SOON!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •